Wednesday, March 4, 2009

☠whats going on☠

what makes y3n
easily gt angry... hot tempered...

so many assignments waiting for me,
but now im still sitting infront of pc doing nthg...

i always leave those assignments to the last minute...
y i mz wait for the last minute...

i cant even answer myself...

mayb i hv 2 admit im getting lazy with my assignment...

dis semester drive me mad...

all bored + useless subject...

our lecturers = speechless...

what a boring holiday im having now...

'

i wan my dear b with me...
miss u badly...

3 comments:

  1. mz cheer up o!
    jz 1 dear dun1 lao ma zi dy la...wuwuwu...

    ^^hehe...
    gambateh ya...lao ma zi here...
    muackxx...^@^
    cheer up neh!
    giving my dear daughter a warm hug hug...0^0^0

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaaaa~
    same here.
    im lazy do my assignment and find them bck in last minute ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. hoho~~~
    gt d same feeling~~~
    wat a boring sem is it...
    everyday jz face 2 d comp but din do anythings
    talk bout assignments...
    suck...
    even dun wan 2 think bout it...
    haiz~~~
    anyway
    jz wish everythings will b fine soon ba~
    cheer up~^^

    ReplyDelete