Monday, May 18, 2009

★weekend★


its weekend again...

saturday nite yamcha wif my bunch of bestie as usual...
went somewhere near by my place...


Lut Lut pao calculating wat time DutDut Ling will cum n meet us...


he isn't on diet,but he lost 3kg... >o<

hw cum??? i wan lost my weight too...

wif my "teh o ice limau"


addicted to "sup kambing" =)


i luv de times we chit-chat non-stop...

sunday i nid to interview at midvalley...
asking my kai gor-DASH to fetch me there...

he really sayang us... bcz wat we ask for he will jz said "yes"
yupp... definately he is a "YES MAN"...

***feel free to visit his online shop***
http://www.dashfashion.blogspot.com

dash, c hw gd am i...

as a reward to thx for fetched me thr...


after interview we went watson to find Belle...

curi took dis photo when she help her customer make up..
spot de hairband she wearing... hw CUTE is she..


we acc Belle when she break..
n we had our lunch together..

the "YES MAN" i mentioned jz nw...
he jz like to being SILLY...

he bring lots of laughther to us..
without him, without joy...

we planning to stay til Belle finish her work..
so Joey (another "ok man" everythg ok), Dash n me lepak at Mid Valley...

we got lots of time... so we decide to grab a movie..

i dislike coke n pepsi... so i choose sprite... ^o^


yupp... we watched dis
【Power Kids】

although dis movie a bit short... jz 1 hour 17 mins..
but its funny enough to made me laugh n some scenes really touched me...
anyway, its still a great movie for me...

i like de kid who named 【woon】in de movie..
he is so cute...
so bad i cnt found any photo to show hw cute is he..

finallt..we had our dinner at
Nando's


Belle aka Fong & Joey_ok man


john went lowyat to fetch Ling here n we had dinner together..
but i dun hv pica for DutDut Ling n Jonathan...
nvm.. nxt time i'll snap it n post here... hehe =p

9.30pm only gt my dinner.. (goshh... sure gain my weight..)
feel hungry when u c dis?


headed to Pao's house after dinner...
due to Belle nid to work on the next day,
we jz stay for a while thn we bck home..

always say somethg geli as a ending for my post,
but wat i write it is frm bottom of my heart,
its TRUE...

i do really luv u all..
thx for brought me a lots of memorable memories..

**memories are the best souvenirs**

No comments:

Post a Comment