Tuesday, May 12, 2009

❦Holiday Outing❦

finally i finished my assignments last week
and
started enjoy my lovely holidays...

上个星期四去唱k了~
因为大多数的照片还在C君小姐那里~
而她的电脑又坏了~
所以没有照片 = 没有心要更新~


ok... now back to dis monday (11/05/09)
kai gor_DASH called me early in de morning..
our conversation:
D : where r u?
Y : home... (im still lying on my bed)
D : going anywhere today?
Y : nope..
D : watch coming soon d?
Y : not yet..
D : ok.. lets go for movie later...
Y : alrite.. but pls let me sleep more 1st...
D : k.. let u noe later...

after dat, received msg frm him said dat will b reach my place on 3am..
oh yea... jz continue sleeping... XD

gt myself ready n wait for him..
in his car again n we're on de way to TS...


8 of us came out n 4 of them edi watched coming soon..
wat to do? jz swicth another movie lo...

at last we gt the uninvited...

actually jonathan n joey edi watched dis..
they said nvm so we sacrificed them...
sorry guys... >0<

saw dis movie gt high rating n high recommend in some blogs...
but not dat good for me...
not scary at all...

but at least it got a unexpected ending for me...

next was our yamcha session...

picture edi let u noe whr we r...



KL view...


chocolate shake-shake


one eye left...


someone going to leave us 1 n de half years...
so cherish every moments we stick together..

i love my friends!!!

yupp.. i mentioned u..

if u're my fren, u're de one i love..

muackss...

dats all for dis post...

5 comments:

  1. WALAU,GO SEE COMING SOON LIAO O
    ME NO YET SEE LER
    HAIZZZ...SAD
    NVM MY AH MA SAY WILL DOWNLOAD 4 ME
    HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. i nt yet watch coming soon la qingfu...
    i watched {the uninvited}... >o<

    ReplyDelete
  3. yo...
    sing k oso din call us again oh...
    hng... >o<

    coming soon nt scare de...
    luckily i oso haven watch the uninvited
    cz feel lik nt tat scary lolz...

    las few weeks i jz went 2 tat gasoline
    tat was my 1st time leh~
    actually nthg special there but d view nt bad lah~~~^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. 【Daniel】
    dat time u bck to KL jor meh?

    but my fren said coming soon better..
    i saw others comment uninvited better..
    confuse la..

    thr really nthg special..
    last time i went thr quite cold..
    dat day nthg diff... swt =="

    ReplyDelete
  5. ya lah...
    i was at kl tat time
    cz i back 2 kl on las las sunday lolz...
    untill las friday only back 2 bahau nia~

    but d gasoline at there reali very big oh... = =

    ReplyDelete