Wednesday, May 6, 2009

喜欢♥幸福

06/05/09 (wednesday)
actually nothing much to post bout my holiday...
i spent whole week for my assignments...
>o< yishh...

next 2 weeks i muz have my relax holidays...

today supervisor ask me to submit attendance list of my previous weekend job,
so i ask my AD to be my driver again... ^o^
hopefully can get my salary soon,
almost broke d... T.T

on de way to lowyat...


my dear going 2 graduate soon...
so recently kinda busy for his presentationsss..
he having meeting wif his group members today,
but he willing take out his time to fetched me thr...

my Dear,
i noe u care me,
i can feel you,
thx for loving me...


日子一天又一天地过去,
很快地我们就要迎接我们的第五年了...

很多人会羡慕在一起多年的恋情,
但是我会害怕,
因为我不知道未来还有什么考验等待着我们...
维持多年的感情需要付出更多的心思,
谢谢你让我有勇气继续走下去...


喜欢 - 胡杨林

喜欢 在雨天和你打一把伞
喜欢 你陪着我看海
喜欢 难过的时候 你在身边
紧紧抱着我 让我勇敢

喜欢 和你谈谈我们的未来
喜欢 我们甜蜜对白
喜欢 你能忍受我的坏习惯
只是笑一笑给我温暖

我喜欢 你给的爱
只要有你在我就不孤单
想你的每一天 都有你陪伴
幸福是那么的自然

我喜欢 这样的爱
约好一起守护我们未来
每一天都会有惊喜和意外
每一秒都很精彩
wong tuck chiong,
i edi told you i'll upload dis photo
n
mention ur full name here...

as we grow older together,
as we continue to change with age,
there is one thing that will never change. . .

I will always keep falling in love with you!!

**love u like i always do**

4 comments:

  1. this is so sweet man~
    tuck chiong leader good job~
    bless u all~

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx for ur blessing n comment as well ^o^

    nw only realize ur blog edi linked me up..
    thx again...

    linked u... =)

    feel free to drop by always ya...

    ReplyDelete
  3. 【Xiao R】
    blekk... 肉麻? 那肌肤是不是能更紧实?
    (够冷吗?) XP

    ReplyDelete