Wednesday, August 5, 2009

〄4th B'day Celebration〄


30-07-2009

its my big day...

first of all, happy birthday to myself...


sorry to dut dut ling bcz dat day im late...

we went pavilion shopping..
i choose my own present..
i wan a bag frm MNG..

too bad pavilion outlet dun hv red color..
so we have to go KLCC...

before that, we had our lunch at shilin...


Belle sick d... so jz Ling n me went out..

we walk to KLCC from Pavilion..
luckily we din lost.. >o<

finally i get my bag... hehe ^^

n then we spend our time at Watson..
*it was Ling 1st time to buy xxx* XD

while waiting Belle n Jonathan cum n pick us..


we curse de ppl who cheated dash's money in car..


a beautiful scene...
pao, do u miss malaysia sunset?


we went kepong for our dinner..
hard to find dat restaraunt...

while waiting...


do u noe wat im holding?
guess wats famous in dis restaraunt...


yupp... dats CRAB!!!

so delicious man!!!

i look tired in dis pic...


thx dash to help me "bok" de CRAB...


how messy it is...


dats my present... thx my frens ya.. =)


we went Carine's house after dinner...


finally, he brought out my cake...


same as usual...
1st, make a wish...
2nd, blow de candle...
Last,cut de cake...


Nothing special but as long as you all are there wif me,
it will be a special day for me...

thanks again for everything...

imperfect group pic...
Dash watching tv.. n someone not in dis pic..


so lets me make it perfect!!!
pao, dis is specially for u...

miss u so much when i edit dis pic...

awaiting de day u back to us...
take care my dear...


Bonus Time... (pao muz play dis)
guess whose eyes it is..



No comments:

Post a Comment