Wednesday, December 1, 2010

☀Sun Burned Us☀

a long overdue post about my Gambang Trip wif my gang..

my SnowLing blame me dat i didn't blog dis,
so here i am to share with all my readers...

since all of us in our gang always busy on works n studies,
so we planned for a short trip just to relaxed ourselves..

18th Sept
woke up early in de morning then headed to Wangsa Maju for our breakfast,


on de way to Kuantan


we've gt nothing to do inside car


spent around 2 hours and finally we arrived..


waiting for our turn to check in

reception counter

dis was our apartment,
clean and comfortable environment...


dis trip all b in pairs,
so we being each other baby and honey for 2days..


we knew each other whn we're young
>o<


after settled down our luggage,
we headed to Water Park..

i felt regret bcoz i din bring along my camera to water park,
so i have no photos to share with.

we did had fun at water park,
afterwards we back to apartment grabbed some food,
had a short break inside apartment then direct went downstairs,
we spent our times at swimming pool again.
**no photos are available again**

till evening only we bck and prepared for our dinner...

all seem so busy and serious ya..


here we go~~~ steamboat!!


group pic is a MUST

My GanG


spot redness on our faces and noses?
yupp! we all gt sunburned!!!
none of us put on sunblock before we went to water park and oso swimming pool~
so yeahhh!!! all gt sunburned together...



Baby & Honey


My Belle_Fong

someone's deer, y3n and my dear

1st couple


2nd


3rd


4th
XD


Remember that nite we played "Killer"..
its was so exciting!

time passed so fast, leaving Gambang de next day...


before our trip end, we went dinner together..


My lovely GanG,
even though we have not much photos for this trip,
but i believed de best moments we spent together
edi turned into memories which we never forget...

i'll always remember,
dis was the first time i get Sunburned,
we all experienced skin peeling together.

i believe in de future we have more trip
to go,
lets looking forward...


I Love MY GANG
means
I Love YOU ALL


No comments:

Post a Comment