Monday, March 1, 2010

►Recently◄

cny was over... Everything shud b over too...
im so lazy to update my blog recently,
but i'll bck to here n share something when i got de mood... hehe ^^

write dis post juz to inform some of frens,
i edi open another private blog which only my close frens can sign in...
so my dear frens, do check ur mail for de invitation..


**i juz dun wish share some feeling to public,
so my real frens can request permission frm me oso~ =)

a brand new Cassie aka y3n coming soon....
stay tuned~!

3 comments:

  1. i dun k who u r...
    juz hope u respect others...
    u think dat is "lebih",
    but for me n those frens who did really k me..
    dats not "lebih"...

    i think u prove dat i make my blog private was a right decision,
    im not going to share everything n get those -ve comment frm u...

    stop acting like a child,
    dare not let ppl noe who u r..
    pity u!!!

    ReplyDelete