Saturday, September 19, 2009

**090909**

090909
wat a special day...

1st of all,i have apologize to my 3.5..
sorry dat cant join dinner wif u all..
stu pao i miss you ya..

i spent my day wif my AD...


went pavilion watched "LaughingGor"

date : 09/09/2009
summore we're in cinema 9


He invited me to his graduation ceremony..
so we shop around search for our costume..

time's up.. went for movie..
before we enter cinema..



we get shocked when we saw dis..
whole cinema was empty...


nothing to do while waiting de movie start..



after movie we shop again..
finally get a dress for myself..
AD bought dat for me..

spot de date?
so sad i cant keep dis as collection..


leave pavilion n headed to leisure mall_Wong Kok


i wish to drink "忌廉汤" n eat "猪扒包"
hard to chose n i hate to make decision...

at last AD ordered set meal...
so i can drink de soup..
n i ordered "猪扒包" for myself.. =)


had a great day wif him...
thx for being there...



everything changed on saturday...
"something" worst happened...

due to some reason,
i didn't attend his graduation ceremony..
i cant take pic wif him in his graduation gown..

due to some reason,
hurt me so much..
i cried non-stop..

due to some reason,
i think im about to give up on dis relationship...

dat day he changed my mind again..
he really touched me even juz a simple apology..


i asked "为什么不是玫瑰"
he said "因为太阳花,笑哈哈.."

he is de one hurt me so much..
n
he is de only one can cheer me up..

8 days more
our 5th anniversary comming soon..

My dear,
pls hold me tight..



special thanks :

Dash,Joey n Ling
brought me out on dat day..

Joan n SeeKan
谢谢你们的来电..
耐心听着我哭诉..
理智地为我分析..

要不是你们两个,
我想我已经冲动地做出抉择..

Sydney n YanFei
谢谢你们的关心,
你们为我所做的,
你们的心,我都感受到..

Ryan
我们一起走过了很多困难的时刻,
这一次你没有在第一时间出现,
但是最后谢谢你出力把我拉起来..

KIan
谢谢你对我说了很多,
虽然那时的我很难听得进去..

希望你的问题也可以早日解决..

Wei n Fong
谢谢你们知道我有事后就来找我...


Dear Friends,
对不起,让你们担心了...



No comments:

Post a Comment