Thursday, November 19, 2009

♥i just can't stop loving you♥

finally im back...
sorry dat i've been away n neglected my blog...

lots of post going to update soon..

last week something im not willing to tell happen..
lets forget bout the unhappy past..

14/11/2009
im back to him once again..

he knew i wish to watch 2012..
so he purposely went down pavilion to buy
de next day ticket...

15/11/2009
a simple outing wif him...

finally i got dis...
for me, its worth to watch...

cant imagine how it is,
if worlds really going to end in 2012..

we were warned,
pls take good care of our earth,
stop to make it worst...

16/11/2009
another outing... juz want to stick wif him..


he let me choose either
japanese cuisine or korean cuisine..

so final decision was
-Sushi Zanmai-

wat we ordered on dat day..
my special one...Adrian Wong

belongs to Mr.Wong


my dear,
lets work hard together to make sure
our love go stronger n smoother...

*love you*

No comments:

Post a Comment